Location: Gigiri road, off Limuru road
P.o. Box 64748 – 00620 Nairobi
Tel: +254 (0) 20 – 7126929 / 7126930
Fax: +254 (0) 20 – 7126931
Office hours: Monday – Friday.9: 30 am – 12:00am.
visa inquiry between 4.00pm and 5.00pm.
Visa collection is 1week after application under normal circumstances.
- One passport size photograph.
- The applicant has to come in person to the Embassy of Turkey.
- The passport has to be valid at least for a period longer than six months (previous passports also required)
- 60 USD currencies for single entry and 123 USD currencies for multiple entries.
- For business purpose Invitation Letter is required -Name of Host Company, contact person, telephone and address in Turkey. If holiday purpose -Name of hotel or temporary address in Turkey name of host, telephone numbers should be indicated in the invitation letter.
- If employed -an employment confirmation letter from employer and salary statements. If self-employed the director should write a visa requisition letter on company letterhead and provide Business License, Certificate of business registration, certificate of incorporation and memorandum and articles of association of business.
- Statements of Accounts of the last three months. Original copies of statements and photocopies of the same.
- Flight schedule print out.
- Travel Insurance.
- Certificate of good conducts is required for applicants bellow the age of 30yrs
- For British passport holders get visas upon arrival.
- Turkey embassy require the Dollar Currencies printed from year 2000 series and need in exact change.
For any further information please do not hesitate to call.