Location: Kenya Re-Insurance plaza, Taifa Road
Tel: 251879 / 313203
Visa hours Monday and Wednesday 9:00 – 11:45am
Applicant to go in person
- One application form duly completed and signed.
- One recent colored passport size photo
- Last six months bank statements
- A passport or recognized travel document valid for at least three months after the end of the planned journey.
- Confirmed Hotel accommodation
- In case of private visit or business travel, a legalized sponsorship from the person to be visited or formal invitation from the business partner in the concerned country.
- Health insurance
- Letter from the company
- Kenyan ID card original and photocopy, Kenyan residences permit for non-Kenyan passport holders.
- Visa fee 5,780/= single entry valid for 90 days
- When collecting the visa, a non transferable, non endorsable confirmed return ticket.
- Visa processing may take up to 15 working days