Location: St. Michael’s Road, Off Church Road,
Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands Nairobi
Phone: (+254) 4443911/2
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30 – 12:00
- One prescribed application form duly filled in along with copy of passport and two passport size photographs with a blue background.
- Copy of Resident Visa (for other than residents of Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Eritrea, Somalia or Burundi).
- Applicant should apply in person or through relative/friend (with authority letter).
- Applicant should be resident in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Eritrea, Somalia and Burundi.
- Return air-ticket showing onward journey in case of transit visa.
- International Certificate of Vaccination against Yellow Fever.
- A letter from the employer/guardian.
- One year bank statement along with employer’s letter and confirmed hotel booking in Pakistan in case of tourist/visit visa.
- A letter from the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Firm/Business Profile and Invitation Letter from the counterpart in Pakistan, if travelling for Business purpose. A bank statement for the past six months duly verified by the bank is also required.
- A Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of concerned Mission in case of holding Diplomatic/Official passport. If holding UN Laissez-Passer, a note Verbal from UN office is required.
- Study visas are issued only on receipt of admission letter/No Objection Certificate from the ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
- When one parent is travelling with children, no objection from the other parent, in writing with copy of ID, is required.
- Fee (charged on the basis of reciprocity).