Location: united Nations street gigiri
P.o. box 617 – 00621 nairobi kenya
Telephone: (+254) (20) 7120 765 / 795
Fax: (+254) (20) 7120 817
Visa to Morocco is issued in 72 hours
All requested documents must be originals
Application to be submitted between 10:00 – 12:00 Monday – Friday
- Valid passport
- 1 application form duly filled in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- 2 photos (passport size) in colour (full face showing both ears and the size should be: 4 * 3).
- Booking of air ticket – printout(confirmation of booking of two ways)
- Letter/ certificate of employer / company
- An insurance certificate and or medical coverage
- Means of support (3 latest bank statements)
- Proof of accommodation if you are invited by a friend or a relative
- Visa fee: single entry –= Equivalent in Kenya shilling of 220 Moroccan Dirham, (Ksh. 2,389).
Double entry –= Equivalent in Kenya shilling of 330 Moroccan Dirham, (Ksh. 3, 584)
For business/meeting an invitation letter/fax from Morocco to attend a meeting or letter /fax from Moroccan company that you are going to deal with: this should indicate who is going to pay for the expenses/accommodation.
- Hotel booking in Morocco (written confirmation from your travel agent in Kenya or Morocco.
For further information, please call embassy of morocco between 9am and 3pm from Monday – Thursday (Friday until 1 pm)
NB: Visa fee is paid in cash (Kenya Shillings).
COPY OF PASSPORT
- IST page
- Bio page ( where the photography is )
- Re- entry pass page (for residents).
- Immigration file R NO ( for residents)
- Renewal page (if expired).
THE EMBASSY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS BESIDE THE ABOVE ONES.