Location: AACC Building, Ground Floor, Near New Safaricom House, Waiyaki Way
Tel: +254 20 4455410 / 3546650
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 12.30 pm
Collection of visa: 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Processing of the visa takes 1 working day
- Visa application form duly completed and signed by the applicant
- Passport must be valid for a period sufficient to cover the duration of the holders stay in the Republic of Madagascar.
- One recent passport size photograph of the applicant and children if accompanying the applicant.
- Letter from the employer or applicant stating the purpose and period of visit
- Applicant must be in possession of a non negotiable return ticket/ printout
- Applicant must be in a possession of the photocopy of the yellow fever vaccination certificate.
- For school going children, a letter from parents/guardians giving consent for the trip.
- Confirmation of Hotel Booking