- Valid (1) application form duly completed and signed
- Two recent passport size photos
- Letter from the employer stating the purpose of the visit.
- An airline’s printout on a return air ticket or a confirmed hotel reservation
From Lebanon, for Tourist purposes
- Signed invitation or formal notification letter explaining purpose of visit and addresses in Lebanon, indicating who is going to pay for the expenses/accommodation
- Evidence of funds (Tourist) e.g. International Credit Card or Travelers Cheques
- Consulate requires 48 hours to process visa if approved and subject to paying fees in advance.
- Fees once paid are non refundable $100
- All requested documents must be presented in originals and photocopies
- There is no legal right to a visa. A visa is not a guarantee to enter Lebanon. The final approval remains the competence of the Immigration Office at the Lebanese border.