Location: Anniversary towers, 15th floor, University way
Tel: +254 20 220000
- Visitors who plan to stay in Korea for longer than 90 days must obtain visas before entering Korea.
- Nationals of those countries which have visa waiver agreement with Korea can enter without visas, on the condition that they should not engage in remunerative activities during their stay in Korea.
- Canadians can also enter the Republic of Korea without visas for a stay of up to six months.
- Visa application should be made at Korean Embassies or consulates abroad.
- It is required for the visa applicants to submit passport, application forms, a recent passport-style color photograph, and such other documents as determined by the status of stay
A. Single entry visa for a stay of no more than 90 days: 3,400.00
C. Multiple entry visas: 5,000/-