2nd floor, West one offices
Opposite Engen petrol station
Tel: 254 731 077 555
Passport submission timings: 08:00-15:00
Passport Collection Timings: 11:00-15:30, Monday-Friday
- Application form duly completed and signed by applicant ( by parent / guardian in case of minor) and phone number
- Passport (or other travel document recognized by the Italian Government ) valid for minimum three months after expiry of requested visa, containing at least 2 empty pages(back to back) and validity not exceeding 10 years
- Two recent full face color photos, passport size (45 mm x 35 mm), taken against a light background
- Previous passport in original if any
- Kenyan I.D.
- For other nationalities, Kenyan resident permit or re-entry stamp in passport valid minimum 3 months after expiry of the visa.
- Birth / marriage certificate may be required.
- Invitation / proof of purpose of travel:
- letter of invitation from an individual resident in Italy in which the person inviting shall ensure that he/she is able to offer adequate accommodation, guarantee for the expenses of the stay and also that the person invited will not take up work in Italy and will leave the Italian territory within the expiry of the visa issued.
- The person inviting will also be required to produce the following:
- If Italian citizen, copy of the Italian passport or other identity document;
- If foreign citizen, copy of the permit of stay.
- In case of an independent traveler, the complete travel itinerary, flight booking and hotel reservation must be provided
- Proof of sufficient funds and evidence of maintenance in host country (credit cards, bank statements, bank guarantee/FIDEJUSSIONE by the sponsor in Italy, etc.)
- Letter of employment, including information on leave, if applicable
- Bank statements relevant to the last six months
- Documentation proving socio-economic status (property deed, bank statement, employment contract, etc.)
- Travel/Health Medical Insurance, valid for all Schengen Countries, for the entire period of staying and a minimum coverage of EUROS 30,000
- Flight booking
Tourist (Schengen- type C): Ksh 6,620
Note: The Embassy of Italy, in order to correctly assess each case, reserve s the right to request further necessary documentation