Location: Bishops Road, Opp Fairview Hotel
Tel: +254 20 2722182/3/ 2710381
+254 722208613/ 735 888818
Visa hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 12:00pm
Visa is valid for up to three months from the date of issue. The duration of the stay in Israel will be determined by the Border Police. A visitor who wishes to extend his visit may submit an application at one of the regional population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior.
The process to be handled at the mission:
- Presentation of a travel document that is valid for at least six months beyond the period of the stay in Israel
- A completed and signed application for a visa to enter Israel
- A photocopy of the applicant’s travel document
- Proof of the applicant’s sufficient financial means for the visit to Israel
- Order for round trip airline tickets to and from Israel
- Two passport pictures
- Payment of the fee
The consul may request additional documents.
Since the fee is collected for handling the application, it will not be refunded to the applicant if the visa is not issued for any reason.
Tourist Visa Fee USD 23