Location: Kimathi Street, Eagle House, 5th Floor
Email: [email protected]
Application days: Thursdays: 11.00 Am – 1.00pm
- Applications must be submitted in person. However for persons residing more than 300Km away, application may be submitted by recorded delivery (courier) enclosing a registered self addressed “special delivery” envelope or prepaid dispatch for the safe return of passport and documents.
- Application forms must be signed by the applicant (or legal guardian in the case of minors) with a passport size photograph. Attached photograph must be recent, in colour and without any headgear.
- A full nation passport valid for at least six months beyond the period of intended stay.
- Provisional booking or itinerary of travel arrangements (round trip ticket with fixed dates)
- Prior hotel reservation faxed by the hotel manager should be faxed direct to Cyprus High Commission, visa section fax No. 312202 or email: [email protected] and details of passport numbers shown.
- If visiting for business an official letter of invitation from the friends with their addresses, phone number and occupation in Cyprus.
- Evidence that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the intended stay in Cyprus e.g. bank statements or travellers cheques (credit cards only in addition to bank statements and with recent statements confirming credit limit. (Cash is no acceptable proof.)
- Recent (less than one month old) official letter from employer addressed to the Cyprus High Commission with proof of wages/salary. If self employed, a letter from the solicitor, the accountant or the bank manager of the applicant. If a student, an original letter from the school/university addressed to the Cyprus High Commission confirming status/attendance and the duration of the course.
- Medical insurance coverage: The policy must cover full cost including repatriation in case of illness and/or accident during the proposed duration of stay in Cyprus.
- Application forms must be filled in detail.
The high commission reserves the right to call any applicant for a personal interview.
Visa can be ready within four working days.
Visa fees are collected upon submission of the application. In case of rejection of the visa request, fees will not be refunded.
Short stay for 1-90 days (single entry): Kshs 1,954.00