Location: NO. 66 Riverside Drive
Opp. Embassy of Botswana Between Embassy of Japan & Zambia
- Visa application signed by the applicant
- Passport valid for a period to cover the applicants stay in Chile
- A copy of the applicants returns ticket to Kenya, or Travel Agents itinerary.
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- Proof of Residence, if not Kenyan
(Exceptionally, visa might be granted to non-Residence, but additional requisites area applicable i.e. presentation of a letter of introduction from the Government or Chamber/National Association of entrepreneurs of the country of residence.)
- Bank Statement with details of personal funds deposited during the previous six months, and/or proof of ownership of registered valuable personal property (real state automobile e.t.c) and or letter from the applicants bank, indicating that sufficient funds will remain available to support his/ her period of stay in Chile.
- A precise, detailed and clear description of activity and/or itinerary, and lodgings or places of stay in Chile.
- Letter of Employment/Appointment
- Be in a possession of a major credit card
- Health insurance card
- University Degree/diploma (specifically when relevant to the purpose of the trip
- Marriage certificate, if applicable.
- Police certificate of clear criminal record.
- Letter from the Chilean inviting institution, if applicable.
- Visa fee Kenyan passport holder USD 50 single entry 100$ multiple entry
India Passport holder USD 40 for both single and multiple.
British citizens do not need a visa
The presentation of the above mentioned requisites does not guarantee in itself the issuing of the visa. The applicants are advised to provide and/or present additional documentation as to satisfy the Chilean
Authorities about the authenticity of the purpose stated in the application, and the future compliance with the terms of the visa issued.
The processing of visa will take 2weeks working days
N.B In some cases a Consular Office fee will be necessary, but it is not refundable.