Location: Co-op Trust Plaza,
Bunyala Road, Upper hill
Tel: 020 2719200/ 11 /3875113/ 2720586 Fax No: 2719211
Visa issuance takes two (2) days from the day of application. Applicants collect the following day after submission / collection between 11:00am and 1:00pm Monday to Thursday.
WORKING HOURS – 0930AM – 1:00PM
Burundi Visa Requirements
- Valid passport with at least five blank pages
- Valid yellow fever card
- Two passport size photos (3 x 4cm)
- Two (2) visa application forms fully filled out and signed and contact phone number.
- Visa fee USD 60( strictly dollars – For a one 1month single entry visa USD 80 )
NB: No payment for Diplomatic passport, passport of service, Kenyan, Ugandan and Rwandan passport holders.
Diplomatic and service passport holders if now citizens of East Africa community, must bring a letter of introduction, their respective service or diplomatic missions stating the purpose of the trip to Burundi.
- Letter from organization stating the purpose of travel for people traveling on official duties
- Letter from organization or note verbal, for diplomatic and service passport an invitation letter for ordinary passport stating the purpose for travel to Burundi.
- Incase of meeting, conference, training or course, a signed letter from the entity response for the event is needed.
Note: These requirements are strictly recommended
The concerned documents (passport and supporting documents are left at the visa section to be collected 2 days later at 11am and 1pm.