Location: Tanar Center, UN Crescent Road
UN Close, Gigiri
Tel: (+254) (20) 712-5765 / 6
Fax: (+254) (20) 712-5767
P.O. Box 30754
Nairobi 00100 GPO Kenya
Email: [email protected]
- Fill in electronically the application form at: httpsss://scedv.serpro.gov.br Print out, sign it and submit your request with the following documentation:
- Valid passport for at least six months (the Consular Section of the Embassy reserves the right not to endorse soiled, damaged or defaced passports).
- One recent passport-sized (3×4 cm) photograph.
- Return or onward ticket, booking statement from the travel or e-ticket confirmation containing the name of the passenger, confirmed itinerary, flight numbers and arrival/departure dates .
- Proof of financial self-support during the stay of the applicant in Brazil (bank statements of account in Kenya, payment slips and credit card statements are accepted as proof).
- Certificate of vaccination, if necessary (see information on vaccinations).
- For those participating in conferences, seminars, arts or sports events: an original letter is required from the organizing institution in Brazil, containing specific information on the activity to be performed, location and duration of the event and stating that the participant will not receive payment.
- Introduction letter from the applicant’s company, school or entity.
- Proof of payment of consular fees of KES 2,400.00 for KENYA, RWANDA, UGANDA AND BURUNDI Citizens.