Best Reasons to visit Yosemite Valley, California, United States
- The most beautiful valley in North America, located in the Yosemite National Park of Northern California.
- Yosemite Valley is 7 miles long and 1 mile wide.
- The famous EI Capitan, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Vernal Falls, and Nevada falls are located within this valley.
- The 2425 foot tall Yosemite fall is the tallest waterfall in North America.
- Apart from the spectacular cliffs and waterfalls, Yosemite Valley is also home to abundant wildlife.
- Walking is the best way to explore the Yosemite Valley. There is also well-maintained bike paths.
- The tunnel viewpoint on State Route 41 is the best spot to enjoy the stunning view of the Yosemite Valley.