Best Reasons to visit Westminster Palace, England, United Kingdom
- One of the most iconic buildings in London, situated alongside the Thames river in Westminster.
- Palace of Westminster is also known as ‘Houses of Parliament.’ It is the meeting place of Britain’s member of parliament.
- The Westminster Palace was home to English Kings and Queens from the 11th century to the 16th century.
- This palace covers 8 acres of land and has three main towers.
- The 316 feet high, huge clock tower at the Northeastern side of Westminster palace is known as ‘Big Ben.’ It is one of the most famous landmarks in the world.
- This palace contains more than 1000 rooms, 100 staircases and 3 miles of corridor.