Best Reasons to visit Verdon Gorge, Southeastern France
- The Verdon gorge in Southeastern France considered as the most beautiful canyon of Europe.
- It was formed by Verdon river over thousands of years ago.
- This majestic canyon is 62 kilometers long and 300 meters deep.
- The turquoise-green water of the Verdon river is one of the main attractions of this site. The flow of such strikingly colored river through the gigantic Verdon canyon exhibit unbelievable scenery for the visitors!
- Can enjoy many tourist activities including kayaking, canyoning, water skiing, and sailing.