Best Reasons to visit Venice, Italy
- Venice is one of the most picturesque and romantic cities in the world. It situates on a group of 118 Islands. Canals separate the land area of Venice and linked by bridges.
- Venice is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Every day the city receives more than 50000 tourists.
- Venice has more than 170 canals and 400 bridges. This city is utterly free from motor cars. To get around the city, you can access the traditional boat service called ‘Gondola.’
- The gondola ride is a don’t miss activity during your visit to Venice. Gliding through the serene waters of Venetian canals is the most classical way to experience the city. The 3.8 km long, 90 meters wide, Grand canal, is the main section of Venetian waterways. It lined with many important historical buildings of the city.
- Throughout Venice, you can see many amazing palaces with unique architecture. The Ca’D’Oro, Doge’s palace, Ca’Rezzonico, and Ca’Fozcari are most beautiful palaces of Venice.
- The Burano village in Venice is one of the most colorful places in the world. You can see multi-colored houses on either side of the canals of this village.
- The Gallerie dell’Accademia museum in the city has huge collection of 19th Century Venetian arts.