Best Reasons to visit Twelve Apostles, Australia
- Twelve Apostles is a group of limestone stacks that located on the dramatic coastline of Victoria State. It is a famous highlight of Great Ocean Road.
- These limestone stacks were formed by erosion over 10-20 million years ago. Once of apostles collapsed back in July 2005. Today only eight apostles remain in the site.
- The stunning apostles stand as high as 45 meters in the backdrop of majestic cliffs.
- Under full Sun, the apostles display brilliant sandy yellow, and at Sunsets and Sunrises, they turn into dark color.
- You can enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over the twelve apostles.