Best Reasons to visit Tulip Fields of Netherlands
- The vast fields of tulips are one of the major attractions in the Netherlands. Throughout the spring, these fields display millions of tulips in bloom.
- The weather and type of soil in Netherland are suited well for growing of tulips.
- Most of the tulip fields in the Netherlands concentrated in the Noordoostpolder municipality in the Flevoland province of the country.
- The Keukenhof garden in Lisse town is also a well known tulip-growing area. It is one of the largest gardens in the world.
- The Aalsmeer flower auction in Netherlands – The largest flower auction in the world displays different varieties of tulips.