Best Reasons to visit Trolltunga, Hordaland, Norway
- Trolltunga is the most terrifyingly beautiful ledge in the world – A small rock that is jutting horizontally from a cliff. It is situated 700 meters above Ringedalsvatnet lake in Hordaland county of Norway.
- Trolltunga is genuinely one of the most incredible photogenic destinations in the world. The world ‘Trolltunga’ means troll’s tongue in English.
- Trolltunga hike is one of the things you should do before you die, because of the breathtaking view it offers – fantastic rock formations, lush green vegetation, steep mountains, and gorgeous Ringedalsvatnet lake.
- You can hike to trolling between mid-June and mid-September. It takes 8-10 hours for the completion.
- From the top, you can enjoy the view of 1500 meters-tall cliffs, scenic valleys of Hardanger region, green hills, and amazing Ringedalsvatnet lake.