Best Reasons to visit Tasiilaq, East Greenland
- Located on the bank of the King Oscar Harbour, the Tasiilaq is undoubtedly the most beautiful town in Greenland.
- The unique location of Tasiilaq Island makes it special compared to other tourist attractions. It is situated on a deep Fjord and surrounded by snow-capped mountains.
- There is a beautiful flower valley near the Tasiilaq town that features many unique species of flowers.
- The picturesque wooden houses are another great attraction of Tasiilaq town. They look stunning in the snow-covered mountainous region.
- A boat ride in this site will bring you an amazing view of glaciers and huge icebergs.