Best Reasons to visit Sydney, Australia
- Sydney is renowned worldwide for its quality of life and attractions. It’s a land of beautiful beaches, fabulous museums and galleries, opera, parks, delicious food, and a better public transport system.
- Sydney opera house is the architectural icon and the most prominent attraction of the city. It is famous for its shell shaped sails roofs and looks stunning from all sides. Every year Sydney opera house host more than 1500 performances.
- Sydney is a city of beautiful beaches. So you can enjoy sailing, surfing, boating, and diving. Bondi beach and manly beaches are the most beautiful beaches of Sydney.
- The Sydney Harbor bridge is as famous as the opera house. The 3770 feet long bridge has eight road lines. Climbing is allowed here, will bring a stunning panoramic view of the city!
- The Sydney Harbor is one of the most beautiful harbors in the world. A great place for sightseeing, to drink and eat. The ferry trip is a don’t miss activities at this harbor.