Best Reasons to visit Sutherland Falls, Southwest New Zealand
- The gorgeous, 580 meters high Sutherland Falls is one of the tallest and mightiest waterfalls in New Zealand.
- It locates in the Fiordland National Park in Southwest New Zealand.
- It’s location deep in the wild that make it so famous among international tourists.
- Sutherland Falls has three different leaps during its descent.
- December to February is the best time to visit the Sutherland Falls as this site has long hours of daylight at that time.