Best Reasons to visit Stone Forest, Yunnan Province, China
- It is an incredible set of giant limestone pillars located in the Yunnan province of China. It is also known as Shilin.
- The Shilin stone forest covers a vast area of 180 square miles.
- In addition to large and small stone forests, this site also includes river caves, natural bridges, and waterfalls.
- The stone forest was formed more than 270 million years ago by the erosion.
- Here you can find giant limestone formations in various shapes including, humans, animals, plants, flowers and trees.