Best Reasons to visit Phi Phi Islands Thailand :
- It is a group of six stunningly beautiful Islands located in the Phuket province of Thailand. These Islands are famous for their beautiful sandy beaches and spectacular cliffs.
- The picturesque Maya Bay is the most popular spot of Phi Phi Islands. It is nothing shorter than a paradise with the breathtaking beach with crystal clear blue waters. One hundred meters high cliffs cover the three sides of this bay.
- ‘The Beach”, the famous Hollywood movie, filmed in the Maya Bay in 1999. After that, Maya Bay become so renowned among international tourists. It is an ideal place for snorkeling and diving.
- The Ko Phi Phi Don Island has stunning white sand beaches, dramatic cliffs, and top diving spots. The most beautiful part of this Island is a 100-meter long string of sand connects Tanum bay with the Tonsai inlet. It is indeed a great sight to behold.
- The Bamboo Island of Phi Phi archipelago has the long stretch of white sand and lush, green forest and beautiful coral reef. The bamboo is the central plant of this Island that’s why it named so.
- There are many cliff jumping spots in Phi Phi Islands. Most of the jumping venues provide proper guidance for the visitors. So that anyone can join in this activity fearlessly.
- The Ton Sai Tower in Phi Phi Islands is a popular rock climbing spots in the world. The site has around 30 climbing routes. The view from the top is just stunning.