Best Reasons to visit Paris, France
- The French capital, Paris is truly a great city of art, culture, history, architecture, and fashion. Paris is also called the ‘City of lights’ because it is one of the first cities to adopt street lighting.
- The Eiffel tower itself is the most famous attraction of Paris. It is one of the most iconic constructions in the world. Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889. Until 1930, the Eiffel tower was the tallest building in the world. You can reach the top of this tower using either the lifts or the stairs.
- Home to many world-renowned museums including The Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, Petit Palais, and Rodin museum. Among them, The Louvre is the most famous museum in Paris. It has a huge collection of artworks from famous artists. Da Vinci’s world-famous work ‘Mona Lisa’ has been on display at this museum since 1797.
- You can enjoy the music and theatre performances at its best in Paris. Visit the fantastic Palais Garnier opera in Paris. It presents you great performances of ballets and operas.
- The Notre Dame Cathedral is a don’t miss attraction in Paris. With the looming ceilings and beautiful sculptures, Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the most beautiful church buildings in the world. This ancient, Catholic cathedral is also a great example of French Gothic architecture.
- Arc De Triomphe is among the most impressive human-made arches in the world. Its construction was ordered by the French emperor Napoleon Bonaparte in 1806, to honor the French army of that time. The name of all French victories and name of 558 generals have inscribed on the top this great monument.