Best Reasons to visit Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Southwestern Turkey
- It is an incredibly beautiful natural site that contains thermal pools and travertines. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Turkey.
- The word ‘pamukkale’ means ‘cotton castle.’ The mineral forest by which these thermal pools formed truly looks like a cotton castle. That’s why this site named so.
- Pamukkale is 1.7 miles long and contains 17 hot springs.
- It used as a thermal spa since 2nd Century B.C.
- The hot mineral-rich waters of Pamukkale can heal several skin conditions.