Best Reasons to visit Moraine Lake, Alberta, Canada
- Moraine Lake is probably the most scenic lake in the world. This breathtaking lake located in the valley of ten peaks in the Banff National Park.
- The brilliant blue to turquoise waters is the main characteristic of Moraine Lake. This attractive color is due to the mixing up of minerals with the water.
- In the backdrop of moraine lake, you can see a series of 10 stunning mountain peaks.
- This site has more than 100 fantastic hiking trails that offer many scenic attractions.
- There are lodges in the bank of Moraine Lake. Staying in such a scenic landscape can be an unforgettable experience for you.
- Canoeing is the most popular activity in the moraine lake. You can also take a scenic helicopter flight over Moraine lake.