Best Reasons to visit Monument Valley, Arizona-Utah Border
- Monument Valley is a stunning landscape in Southern border of Utah. It is flat land that contains iconic sandstone buttes.
- Monument Valley is one of the most photographed places in the world.
- The pinnacles of sandstone rocks of monument valley stand at the height of 400 to 1000 meters.
- The entire landscape has a striking red color which results from the weathered siltstone in the site.
- You can drive through a 17-mile long dirt road to reach the monument valley. Bikes are not allowed on this road.
- There is also hot balloon rides to enjoy the beauty of this amazing landscape from a different perspective.