Best Reasons to visit Madagascar
- Madagascar is one of most beautiful Islands in the world, located in the Indian Ocean.
- Amazing biodiversity itself is the main attraction of Madagascar Island. The 70% of 250000 species of animals and 90% of 14000 species of plants are found nowhere else in the world.
- The Toliara coral reef, the third largest coral reef in the world locates in the Madagascar Island.
- The Avenue of Baobabs in the Menabe region of the country is s surreal looking place in the world. It is a group of strange looking baobab trees lining the road between Morondava and Belon’i Tsiribihina regions.
- The amazing Baobabs tree also known as the upside-down tree because without leaves its branches resemble the roots sticking up in the air.
- The Tsingy de Bemaraha in Southern Madagascar is the largest nature preserve in the Island. The incredibly sharp, needle-shaped limestone formations are the main attraction of this nature preserve. It is indeed one of the most impressive geological formations in the world.
- Madagascar is also home to a number of beautiful beaches that are perfect for diving and snorkeling.