Best Reasons to visit Lofoten, Norway
- A group of scenic Islands in the Northern part of Norway. Consist of four main Islands called Austvagoy, Vestvagoy, Flakstadoy and Moskenesoy and many smaller Islands.
- Despite being located in the Arctic circle, the Lofoten Archipelago has pleasant mild weather due to the circulation of the Gulf stream.
- Majestic Fjords dominate the coastline of Lofoten Islands.
- It is one of the best locations to see the Northern light.
- In summer, the Midnight Sun will be visible in the Lofoten.
- Lofoten is also home to abundant marine life, a great place in Norway to watch the killer whales.
- Hiking, climbing, whale safari and diving are popular tourist activities in Lofoten.