Best Reasons to visit Lake District, England, United Kingdom
- The lake district is a beautiful mountainous region located in Northwest England.
- Designated as a National Park in 1959. At 885 square miles of area, it is the largest national park in England.
- Lake District is known for its beautiful lakes, mountains, and forests. With more than 15 million annual visitors, it is the most visited National Park in the United Kingdom.
- Lake district is home to many archaeological and historical sites.
- The deepest lake (Wastwater) and highest mountain (Scafell Pike) also located in the Lake District.
- Apart from the breathtaking view of valleys, mountains, and lakes, you can enjoy cycling, walking, and boating.