Best Reasons to visit Keukenhof, Lisse, Netherlands
- One of the largest and most beautiful gardens in the world, located in the Lisse town in the Netherlands.
- This spectacular garden situated in a land of 32 hectares and it is home to 7 million flowering plants.
- Considering the beauty and size, the Keukenhof recognized as the ‘Garden of Europe.’
- Keukenhof garden opens only between March and May.
- There are a 9.3-mile long walking path and boat service to enjoy the beauty of this garden.
- Can enjoy the largest Lilly show, and millions of tulip in full bloom during show time.
- Each year, Keukenhof garden brings a new theme.