Best Reasons to visit Kauai, Hawaii, United States
- Kauai is the most beautiful and greenish Hawaiian Island. It is one of undeveloped part of Hawaii. Thus, the Kauai offers a calm and quiet environment and many attractions including pristine, white sandy beaches, lush forests, and beautiful mountains.
- It is one of the best sunset spots in the United States.
- Kauai has 50 miles long white, sandy beaches which are best for snorkeling, swimming, diving and sunbathing. The 2 miles long Hanalei bay on the North Shore is the largest and most popular beach in Kauai. It’s an excellent place for surfing, sailing, bodyboarding, and paddling.
- The Waimea canyon located on the Western side of the Island known as ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific.’ This stunning canyon is almost 10 miles long and 900 meters deep.
- The Koke’e State Park on the Northwestern part of Kauai includes scenic cliffs, beautiful wildflowers, forest, endemic Hawaiian birds and 45 miles of hiking trails.