Best Reasons to visit Iguazu Falls, Argentina-Brazil Border
- Located in the Argentina-Brazil border, The semicircular-shaped Iguazu falls is indeed a watery wonder on Earth.
- Fed by the Iguazu river, this unbelievable waterfall consist of 275 individual falls. The majority of falls lies within the Argentinian side.
- This majestic waterfall divides the Iguazu into upper and lower sections.
- Most of the falls at Iguazu are about 210 foot tall. Some of the falls are also as high as 270 feet.
- Iguazu falls are taller and broader than Niagara Falls.
- The well-maintained pathways that built around Iguazu fall offer a splendid view of this amazing waterfall. You can also take a helicopter flight over the Iguazu fall to enjoy its beauty from a different perspective.