Best Reasons to visit the Himalayas
- The great Himalayan range is a paradise for both travelers and adventure seekers by being home to 14 highest mountains in the world.
- At 8848 meters, the Mount Everest in the Himalayas is the highest mountain in the world. More than 100 peaks in this range also rise over 7200 meters. Trekking is the most popular tourist activity in the Himalayan range.
- The Himalayan range is home to hundreds of rare species of animals.
- It provides with a stunning view of Sunrises and Sunsets over snowcapped mountains.
- You can camp high up in the mountains. In such a place, you would feel real peace and magic of nature.
- The Himalayan range is one of the best stargazing spots in the world. With less pollution, the sky in the Himalayan range is very clear. Thus, you can see countless stars throughout the night.