Best Reasons to visit the Great Pyramid of Giza
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the most significant ancient monuments in the world and the most famous attraction in Egypt.
- The Great Pyramid is the oldest and largest of three well-known pyramids in the Giza Necropolis of Egypt. It constructed between 2589 B.C and 2504 B.C as a tomb for Pharaoh Khufu.
- About 2.5 million blocks of stones used for the construction of the great monument. These stones weigh between 1.5 and 15 tons
- This amazing pyramid rises to a height of 146.5 meters. It was the tallest pyramid in the world for more than 3800 years.
- There are three burial chambers inside Great Pyramid of Giza. The lowest room carved into the bedrock, the next one is Queen’s chamber, and the third one is King’s chamber.
- The interior temperature of the Great Pyramid of Giza (20 degree Celsius) is also constant.
- The mortar used for the construction of the Great Pyramid of Giza is stronger than stone and difficult to reproduce. It’s mixing is still unknown to the modern world.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza also can be seen from space.