Best Reasons to visit the Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Australia’s most beautiful tourist attraction and one of the natural wonders on Earth.
- Comprising more than 3000 individual reef systems and stretches over 1430 miles, the great barrier reef is the largest coral reef in the world.
- The great barrier reef is the most prominent living structure on Earth that can even see from space.
- This tropical wonder is home to wide varieties of marine creatures including 1625 types of fishes, 3000 types of mollusks, 133 species of sharks, 30 species of whales and 600 types of corals.
- Great barrier reef has an unbelievable perfect heart-shaped beach.
- Take scuba diving or snorkeling to experience the magical underwater world of the great barrier reef. The up-close view of stunning coral reefs will leave you breathless. There are also glass-bottom boats, semi-submersible and sailboats to see the diverse marine life and fantastic coral reefs.
- Undoubtedly great barrier reef is the most scenic drop zone in the world. Take skydive here to enjoy the most stunning view of the largest coral reef system in the world. There is also seaplane service that offers a magical view of great barrier reef from a different perspective.