Best Reasons to visit Freudenberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Situated in the North Rhine-Westphalia of Germany, the Fredenberg is one of the most beautiful villages in Europe.
- This small village measures only 35.90 square miles.
- The setting of wooden houses on the scenic mountain landscape will make a feeling that it is taken out of a fairy tale.
- Almost all houses in Freudenberg are equal in size and have the same pattern.
- This area is also best for hiking, swimming, fishing and horseback riding.