Best Reasons visit the Faroe Islands
- The Faroe Islands is an archipelago located in the middle Atlantic Ocean. It composed of 18 different Islands connected by ferries.
- It is known for having a vast area of unspoiled mountainous regions.
- The coastline of Faroe Islands stretches over 687 miles. No point on these Islands is far than 3 miles from the ocean.
- The Faroe Islands have majestic Fjords and cliffs on its coasts. It is also home to beautiful green valleys and forests.
- The Faroe Islands are among the places with cleanest waters. Thus, it can provide an unforgettable sub-sea experience for the visitors.
- In addition to the natural attraction, the beautiful villages of wooden houses in the Faroe Islands will leave you breathless!