Best Reasons to visit Easter Island, Peru
- One of the most isolated, inhabited Island on Southeastern Pacific Ocean.
- Easter Island is famous for its long row of monumental statues called Moai. These mysterious monuments created by Rapa Nui. People carved out of the volcanic rock. An average moai statue weighs around 270 tons.
- This is a largely deforested Island but has vast grasslands.
- It is also home to 324 meters high, extinct Rano Kau volcano.
- From Easter Island, you will get a 360-degree view of the Pacific Ocean.
- A great place for surfing, diving and snorkeling.