Best Reasons to visit the Dominican Republic
- A beautiful, mountainous Island in the Caribbean. It is an excellent destination for almost all type of tourists as the Island has beautiful beaches, high mountains, top restaurants, and great music.
- The Dominican Republic has nearly perfect weather with fewer temperature variations.
- The Island has 250 miles of coastline with aquamarine waters.
- The capital city, Santo Domingo is one of earliest European settlements in the Caribbean. This city has impressive monasteries, museums, and clean, cobblestone streets.
- The Dominican Republic is also a paradise for music and dance lovers. Merengue is the most popular form of music of this Island – a great fusion of European and African musical elements.