Best Reasons to visit the Death Valley, California, United States
- The dazzling death valley located in Eastern California is the driest and hottest area in North America. At 86 meters below sea level, The Badwater basin in the death valley is the lowest region in North America.
- The dirt trails of Death Valley National Park stretches over 750 miles, more than any other National Park in the world. A drive along these trails will offer an unbelievable view of surrounding landscapes.
- The sandstones of Death Valley National Park is over 170 million years old. Throughout the Dead Valley, you can see a dramatic change in the landscape. Thus, it is indeed a geological wonder on Earth.
- The limestone formations of this park are just stunning. The 700 feet high Striped Butte is the most popular limestone formation in the Death Valley.
- It is one of the best spot in the United States for stargazing.