Best Reasons to visit Copenhagen, Denmark
- The Danish capital is one of the greenest cities in the world. Instead of cars, almost half inhabitants of this city use bicycles to reach office or home. Copenhagen is also famous for effective recycling and composting. The city also has a mission to become carbon-neutral by 2025.
- Copenhagen is one of the happiest and cleanest cities in the world. The local people are amicable.
- The harbor and canals of Copenhagen are very clean. The canal tour can be a great experience and the best way to explore this beautiful city.
- The Danish design and fashion are renowned worldwide.
- The Tivoli gardens is a don’t miss attraction in Copenhagen. Opened back in 1843, it is the second-oldest amusement park in the world. This park is known for its magical rides, performing arts, exotic architecture and beautiful gardens.
- It s great city for nightlife with many concerts, parties, cocktail bars and top restaurants.