Best Reasons to visit Cappadocia, Central Turkey
- A historical region in central Turkey that known for its bizarre geological attraction called fairy chimneys – Cone-like rock formations of different sizes that were formed by solidification of volcanic ash.
- There are impressive underground cities, dwellings, tunnels, storehouses, and remains of human habitats dating back to 4th Century.
- Extinct volcanoes bound the Southern and Eastern part of this site.
- The Christian monasteries in this area are one of the most excellent examples of art by the Byzantine empire.
- Cappadocia is one of the best destinations for the hot-air balloon ride. It is also the best way to enjoy the beauty of this city.