Best Reasons to visit Cape Town, South Africa
- Cape Town is the Southernmost city of the African continent. This amazing city has beautiful beaches, majestic mountains, spectacular gardens, and harbors.
- Cape Town is home to famous Cape of Good Hope. From this site, you can enjoy a fantastic glimpse of where the Indian Ocean meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- The 1084 meters high flat-topped table mountain is the most famous landmark and a significant tourist attraction of Cape Town city. You can hike or use cable car service to reach the top of this mountain, from where you will get an incredible panoramic view of the town!
- Cape Town has also got a pleasant, Mediterranean climate throughout the year.
- Visit Robben Island on the West of the Coast of the Cape Town where the famous leader Nelson Mandela imprisoned for 27 years.
- The Kirstenbosch botanical garden in Cape Town is among the most magnificent botanical gardens in the world. It is home to many rare African plants.