Best Reasons to visit Bagan, Mandalay, Myanmar
- Bagan is among the most impressive archaeological sites in the world. It is also the main tourist attraction in Myanmar.
- Between 11th and 13th centuries, more than 10000 Buddhist temples and pagodas built by the kings of Bagan in this site. Some of 2230 of them remain today.
- Bagan is a World Heritage Site. Most of remaining temples and pagodas in this place are well preserved.
- The archaeological site of Bagan covers an area of 26 square miles.
- Walking is the best way to explore this great archaeological site. There is also a hot-balloon service that offers an unbelievable view of Bagan.