Best Reasons to visit Antelope Canyon, Arizona, United States
- Antelope Canyon in the Navajo territory of Arizona is the most beautiful slot canyon in the world. This geological wonder is famous for its curved sandstone walls, narrow passages, and striking colors.
- Antelope Canyon is the most photographed slot canyon in the world.
- Antelope Canyon has two sections – upper Antelope Canyon and lowers antelope canyon.
- The upper antelope canyon is the most commonly visited part of this site because it is easily accessible. In summer, you can enjoy the fantastic view of Sunbeams coming through the opening above the slot canyon.
- Lower antelope canyon has stairs along the rock walls to access the site. Unlike upper antelope canyon, the paths of lower antelope canyon are narrower. Still, the incredible rock formations make this site worth visiting.
- Antelope canyon is prone to flooding in monsoon. So, tourists are not allowed to enter the site that time.