Best Reasons to visit Angel Falls, Venezuela
- At 3212 feet, The Angel Falls is the highest uninterrupted waterfall in the world. It locates in the Canaima National Park in Southeastern Venezuela.
- Angel Falls is about 3230 meters above the Venezuelan jungle. Thus, it looks like a crown of the site from far away places.
- Angel Falls is one of the least accessible attractions in the world as it situates within a dense, vast forest. But you can reach the foothills of this majestic waterfall with the help of local people or take a helicopter flight to enjoy the view from above the waterfall.
- Named after Jimmy Angel, a US aviator who accidentally discovered this gorgeous waterfall when his plane got crashed at the top of the site.
- Angel falls can be seen best in the rainy season when it split into two different waterfalls. Visitors can also feel the spraying of this waterfall from a distance of 1 kilometer at that time.
- In the dry season, the water drop off from the high cliffs of Angel Falls gets evaporate even before it touches the ground.