Best Reasons to visit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- A great city of vibrant nightlife, magnificent historical monuments, stunning architecture and world-famous museums.
- It is one of the greenest and happiest cities in the world.
- Amsterdam has more than 6000 historical sites. Anne Frank Museum, Concertgebouw hall, Museumplein and Ziggodome are the most famous historical sites in Amsterdam.
- This fantastic city has more than 100 kilometers of Canals dug back in the 17th century. There are about 90 Islands and also more than 1600 bridges.
- The canal cruise the most popular tourist activity in Amsterdam. There are around 200 boats to take you out for a fantastic ride around the city.
- Home to only floating flower market in the world. The flower stalls usually displayed on boats. You can find a wide variety of tulips and geranium flowers here.